Easily order your travel supplies online and they will be shipped to you shortly after placing your order.
Here are some tips to help ensure your trip runs smoothly:
- Gather together all the supplies you’ll need for your trip.
- Your Rebif starter kit includes a Rebif travel cooler bag so you can keep your medication cool while you are on the go. It’s also a good idea to use a separate bag to carry the rest of your injection supplies.
- Ensure that you travel with your medication in its original box (with prescription label visible), so that you have proof it was purchased from a pharmacy.
- Plan for enough medication to last a week longer than your trip, just in case you have any travel delays.
- If you are visiting a country with a hot climate, keep your medication in a cool place, stored in a refrigerator at a temperature between 2°C and 8°C. It can also be stored at room temperature (≤25ºC) for up to 30 days.
Travelling by plane:
- Pack your medication in your carry-on luggage so airport x-ray machines will not damage it.
- Transport your medication in the travel cooler bag that you received in your starter kit.
- If travelling overseas or to a country in a different time zone, take note of the time difference so that you can keep your injection schedule on track.
- Check with CATSA (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority) www.catsa.gc.ca for any additional up-to-date travelling details.
Travelling by vehicle:
- Keep your medication in a cool, climate-controlled area of the vehicle.
- In order to make sure your medication does not get damaged, do not leave it:
- On the dashboard
- In the glove box
- In the trunk
- In a parked vehicle
Rebif is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany or its affiliates.